S Corp Taxes

S Corporations are often small businesses run by entrepreneurs without specialized tax training.

Let us help.

At Donnelly-Boland, tax returns are checked by experienced CPAs or EAs to identify problems and minimize potential audits.

Electronic filing services get your refunds to you faster.

Finding deductions can lower you tax liability for next year.

We even provide experienced representation in the event of an IRS audit.

Shouldn't you choose Donnelly-Boland for your business tax needs?

Tax Services

At Donnelly-Boland, we go beyond tax preparation to help you deal with the most complex tax considerations.

Compliance Services
Our compliance services are designed to make sure you pay the correct taxes, accurately, and on time. Learn more on our Compliance Services page.

Tax Planning
At Donnelly-Boland, we take a comprehensive look at your financial portfolio, then our experts craft a personal tax strategy and financial planning approach customized to your needs and financial goals. Learn more on our Tax Planning page.


Business Taxes

At Donnelly-Boland and Associates, we help businesses deal with burdensome tax regulations.  Our large, well-trained staff is experienced at preparing tax returns on the local, state, and federal levels

If you are a start-up, we can even help you choose the right type of corporate entity for your business and financial goals.

Corporate Classifications and Tax Forms

What taxes you pay and when you pay them starts with the classification of your business.

  • C Corporation
  • S Corporation
  • Partnership
  • Limited Liability Company
  • Individual / Sole Proprietor

Forms for tax reporting seem to grow more numerous and complex every year. Listed below are just a few of the Federal and State tax forms for which your business is responsible on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.

  • Form 8109
  • Form 941
  • Form 1040-ES
  • Form 940
  • Form BCO-10
  • Form 1120S
  • PA-40ES
  • UC-2 and UC-2A PA
  • PA-W3
  • PA-501
  • PA-100
  • PA 8879-P

Local tax forms can add their own level of complexity. For the help you need today, call Donnelly-Boland today at 412-882-5383.  You may also complete our easy Contact Form.  Your inquiry is important to us.

Form 990, Tax Exempt Organizations

Even organizations exempt from income tax must file annual information returns. Forms 990 and 990-EZ are used by tax-exempt organizations and can be burdensome and time consuming.

From charitable organizations and social clubs to fraternal societies and veterans organizations, the experts at Donnelly-Boland can provide the tax expertise your organization needs to maintain its tax exempt status.

Contact Donnelly-Boland today for experienced tax preparation, year-round!

Return to Top