Small Business Advisors
Small business owners often need the guidance of a financial specialist.
From financial strategies to tax planning, from risk management to business finances, the team at Donnelly-Boland has the depth of experience and the proven track record to help your business succeed.
To learn more about how we work with small business to support the wealth management goals of entrepreneurs, visit our Contact page.
We look forward to your inquiry.
To understand and act on wealth management issues as they apply to your family and your business takes experience.
At Donnelly-Boland, our advisors consider the suitability, stability, and accessibility of every situation.
Visit our Financial Specialists page to meet our team of trusted advisors.
From managing risk to retirement planning, from financial management to business planning, the experts at Donnelly-Boland and Associates are here to help you make the most of your money.
Common Wealth Management Issues
With insight and foresight, our experienced advisors are ready to guide you through the most common wealth management issues. The process addresses all the major wealth building strategies that most people encounter at some point in their lives.
- Cash Flow and Debt Management. Everyone knows they should spend less than they earn, but not everyone actually does it. Work with an advisor to evaluate your current and future sources of income, become more efficient with your monthly budgets, and set aside cash for emergencies.
- Family Risk Management. A key part of planning for the future is to protect your retirement savings and your ability to earn income. Our advisors can provide you with options that will protect you during unforeseen events.
- Retirement Planning. Life expectancies are increasing, pension plans are disappearing, and early retirement is always an appealing option. Get help in forming a clear vision of what you want from retirement – and a financial strategy that will get you there.
- Education Planning. You want to make your children’s dreams come true, and our advisors can help you calculate how much you’ll need to save for college. You’ll even be able to figure out how your savings will affect your children’s financial aid eligibility, and how all of this will impact your tax situation.
- Estate Planning. A well-crafted estate plan ensures that what you want to happen will happen – even after you’re gone. Our advisors can help you avoid the tragic (yet surprisingly common) mistake of putting off estate planning until it’s too late.
- Business Planning. If you run a business, you probably need assistance in dealing with important issues such as employee benefits, business financial goals, and risk management. Get input that helps you protect your family, your business, and your future.
- Special Situations Planning. No matter how carefully you plan, unexpected financial needs will arise. Our advisors can make sure you’re well equipped to change your financial game plan without jeopardizing your long-term goals.
Want to learn more? Call a Donnelly-Boland wealth management professional at 412-882-5383, or complete our easy Contact Form. Your inquiry is important to us.